1. Controller of Personal Data
Please be informed that Traceroute42 Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Szczecin, at Al. Piastów 22, 71-064 Szczecin (Poland), entered into the register of entrepreneurs under KRS number 0000596305, TIN/NIP 8522618111, share capital: PLN 22 100, contact details: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; phone +48914258024 is a controller of Your personal data [hereinafter: Controller].
2. The purposes of the processing
Your personal data shall be processed:
- in order to: conduct promotional and marketing activities of the Controller through electronic means, by informing about the Controller and its activities as well as answering questions asked, in particular using e-mail address provided by You for this purpose in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council /UE/ 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (OJ EU L2016, No 119, p. 1) [hereinafter: GDPR];
- in order to: perform contracts concluded with You or take steps (at Your request) prior to the conclusion of such contracts, in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR;
- in order to: perform contracts with the entity You are a representative of in relations with the Controller (including i.a.: employee, contractor or further subcontractor) or take steps prior to the conclusion of such contracts, in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR;
- in order to: conduct promotional and marketing activities of the Controller by other means than electronic, including informing about the Controller and its activities and answering questions asked, in accordance with the Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR;
- in order to: perform statistical measurements regarding: the website available at https://www.traceroute42.com [hereinafter: the Website], Website users and their preferences; monitor Website traffic; distinguish Website users (without identifying them); ensure safety of the Website as well as services available on Website (i.a. to detect any instances of improper use of the Website); constantly enhance services available on the Website and adjust them to users' preferences, in accordance with the Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR.
- after other basis have been exhausted or expired in order to: establish, exercise or defense of legal claims, in accordance with the Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR.
3. Legitimate interests
The legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or by third party are:
- with reference to section 2(c) above - communication with the Controller's business partner/contractor and performance of the agreement concluded with him/her;
- with reference to section 2(d) above - the Controller's marketing and promotional activity;
- with reference to section 2(e) above - maintaining and developing the Website, ensuring the security of the Website as well as services available on Website, enhancing of services available on the Website and adjusting them to the preferences of the Website users;
- with reference to section 2(f) above - establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims
4. The recipients of Personal Data/ Categories of recipients of personal data
Your personal data may be transferred to: entities authorized under the law, entities authorized under agreements concluded by the Controller, to the extent necessary to perform the aforementioned obligations / contracts, in particular to a entities rendering services related to: making available and maintenance of the Controller's e-mail system (Google G Suite: https://gsuite.google.com) and/or operating the Website, as well as to You.
5. Transfer of personal data to a third countries or an international organization
The Controller does not intend to transfer Your personal data to third countries or an international organizations.
6. Period for which the personal data will be stored/ criteria for determining this period
Your personal data processed on the basis of Your consent will be stored for the period of its validity, i.e. until the moment of its withdrawal, and then for the period necessary for the Controller to fulfil the obligations imposed on the Controller by generally applicable law.
Your personal data processed on other legal basis than Your consent, will be stored respectively: for the period of cooperation with You or the entity You represent (work for), and after its termination for the period of limitation of claims related to this cooperation or the period necessary for the Controller to carry out the obligations imposed on the Controller by generally applicable law.
7. Your Rights
The detailed scope of Your rights as a data subject are provided in Chapter III of the GDPR titled "Rights of the data subject".
At any time, You are entitled to execute above said rights in accordance with general binding law. In particular You are entitled to:
- request access to Your personal data;
- request the rectification of Your personal data;
- request the erasure of Your personal data, except when the processing is necessary for: (i) compliance with a legal obligation requiring processing under Union law or the law of the Member State to which the Controller is subject or to perform a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Controller, (ii) archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes, in so far as the right referred to in this section is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of that processing (iii) the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims,
- request that the processing of Your personal be restricted,
- object to the processing of Your personal data, which is performed on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR ,
- request the transfer of Your personal data which is performed on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) and/or Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR, provided that the processing is carried out by automated means,
- lodging a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (in Poland it is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection)
- to the extent that processing is based on Your consent -withdraw consent on processing of Your personal data at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
8. Information on the requirement / conditions for providing personal data and the source of the data
Providing personal data is not a statutory requirement. However, failure to provide Your data may prevent the Controller, respectively: to contact You or entity which You represent, to conclude or to perform a contract, to provide services on the Website.
If the data processed has not been provided directly by You, its source is the Entity which You represent in contact with the Controller or was obtained by the Controller from publicly accessible sources. In such cases, the Controller processes Your personal data in form of contact details: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, organization which You represent and the function performed in it (the categories of personal data concerned).
9. Automated decision-making
Your personal data may be processed by an automated or partially automated means.
Your personal data will not, however, be used to make decisions that are based solely on automated processing (including profiling) and have legal effects on You or in a similar way significantly affect You.
10. Policy amendments and updates
The Controller reserves the right to amend this policy and update it, from time to time.